Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Stila Eyes are the Window - Soul Palette


This palette is my first ever high-end eyeshadow palette and I am so proud I bought it. It is the Stila Eyes are the Window palette in Soul. They have four different version, Mind, Body, Spirit, and Soul. I almost bought Mind because it has all matte colour, you know I like mattes. But the color of Soul is so captivating. It retails for $69 at Sephora. I told myself that I wasn't buying a palette, I was buying 12 eyeshadows for less than $6 each. This is like drugstore (lies makeup addict tell herself).  





The colors are beautiful and I am so happy that it actually has Kitten, the oh-so-famous eyeshadow from Stila. As you can see the shadows are all pigmented except the first shadow which is a shame because it is very light :( By the way I did not build up the color of the swatch, only one stroke of swatch. My favorite color is Individual, which is a peanut butter like color, it is a very warm color. I love warm shadows. Kitten is gorgeous for the inner corner. And this palette has a black shadow, Essence. Black shadow, everyone needs in their life, in their palette. And they all blend so easily and stay all day on my lids. I did not use primer I only used Mac prolongwear concealer on my eyelids and set it with powder as I go along with my under eyes. I truly love this palette, I've never been an eyeshadow person until I met this palette.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment