Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Marc Jacobs #InstaMarc Light Filtering Contour Powder Review


I've been wanting this contour kit ever since I first saw it on Instagram. Let's talk about it okay. I'm the kind of person who cannot resist any contour kit, ever! And Marc Jacobs released one! It was like dream come true. The packaging is just irresistible, sleek, thin, black Marc Jacobs packaging with a giant ass mirror. I didn't care how much it was, I saw it, I grabbed it. I am a person with simple mind.

It is called #InstaMarc Light Filtering Contour Powder. It suppose to make your face Instagram ready without any filter(?). I don't see how that works and I don't think it is necessary to link everything to Instagram to sell products. Anyway, I'm not against the Instagram thing, I just don't care. I think it's unnecessary because this product itself is great! Retails for 60$. This kit contains a lot of products (18gr, 9gr for each powder) so it is worth the money.





The contour shade is perfect because it has the right amount of grey. It'll give a natural shadow for your cheekbones, and it blends so well. The highlight shade is also great! It feels so smooth on the skin and it gives light coverage. I used to set my undereyes with Ben Nye banana powder and Makeup For Ever HD setting powder, but I've never touched them again ever since I have this Marc Jacobs. It is very easy to use compared to those loose setting powder. It is compact but the result is as good as those loose powders. This contour kit sold out fast, so you better be quick.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment