Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Australis AC ON TOUR Contour Kit Review


Hell, yes! Finally I can talk about this contour kit! If you guys are a big youtube watcher like me, I'm sure you all have seen this contour kit before. This is the contour kit from Australis cosmetics called AC ON TOUR. This contour kit was not available in Singapore but now it is. I found a new online shop called Awesome Colours, they are amazing, they offer products that are hard to find in Singapore like BH Cosmetics and Australis. The best thing is, they are all affordable! /shriek. I am so glad I found them and now I can talk about this contour kit. I posted my review of the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, and this one is so similar to it. 



Just like the ABH contour kit, this one has 6 different shades, 3 for highlight and 3 for contour. I would say this is a great dupe for the ABH contour kit where the ABH one is 40 US$ and this one is 20S$. It also came with a short tutorial on how to contour and highlight at the back of the kit. 





I couldn't believe myself, but ever since I received this kit, I never found myself grabbing for the ABH kit. Insane. The first thing I noticed from this palette is that, this stuff is damn pigmented. Too pigmented for a contouring. It's so easy to grab too much product with your brush and your contour can look muddy so easily. Believe me when I say with this product, a little really DOES go a long way. With my ABH kit, I could dip my brush 3-4 times and it would still look fine. With this one I can only dip my brush once without putting any pressure, then I can have my contour done. I would say this kit is not for beginners but once you got your hand on contouring, this kit is perfect. I found this one is so blendable (if you get a proper amount on your brush) and when it sets on your face, it looks gorgeous. And the colors are so similar to the ABH kit. And about the highlight shade, can I say, I am obsessed with the banana shade (the yellow one). A lot of people use the banana shade on ABH kit to set their under eyes, but I did not like the ABH one. Maybe it's just me because 99% of the world loves it. The australis one, me likey. Not so sure about the shimmery one, because it is so creamy, so not powder-like. Anyway, please do yourself a favor and get this kit.


Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment