Sunday, March 1, 2015

MAC Toledo Finally Comes to Singapore


I couldn't believe my eyes when I went to Sephora ION today. From afar my eyes caught the beautiful display of MAC Toledo collection! You fucking hear me right! The TOLEDO collection is in Singapore! I tried my best to keep calm and not screaming around. I still can't believe it until now. MAC Toledo is available in Singapore. I never had high hopes for this collection to hit Singapore. This is one of the most gorgeous collaboration of MAC, I've seen the products everywhere in blogs, youtube videos, Instagram. How come I didn't know about this before? Damn.

When I was there, all the blushes were gone. What? The Toledo blushes are the main reason I love this collection so much! And four shades of lipsticks were left (no Oxblood!). Palettes were complete, also the brush, and the mascaras. I asked the shop assistant and they said the collection will be available again island wide on March 3rd. Mark your calendar bitches. Bloody battle, whatever, I must have this. Now let's learn more about the collection.


Mac Toledo lipsticks in Oxblood, Barbecue, Tenor Voice, Victoriana, Opera, Sin. (All Matte finish)
Very beautiful and the packaging also has matte finish.


Mac Toledo tinted lipglass in Oxblood, Barbecue, Tenor Voice, Victoriana, Opera, Sin.


Mac Toledo nail lacquer in Faint of Heart, Venus Red, Vixen.


Mac Toledo intense eye liner in Chlorafill, Designer Purple, Petrol Blue. Modern Twist Lash in Chlorafill, Tarot, Caligrafy, Vynil.



Mac Toledo makeup bag, blush / powder brush 129SE.


Mac Toledo blush ombre in Kindergarten Red, Azalea Blossom, Ripe Peach.


Mac Toledo eyeshadow x6 in Bellgreens, Violetwink, Moodyblu.

MAC x Isabel and Ruben Toledo Collection for Spring 2015
All pictures above from temptalia



Well, what do you say about that? The collection is definitely bigger than the Cinderella collection. Now that I see it, I fell like buying each one of them... In my wishlist, definitely the blushes! I want to get all three of them but each is 52$.... I'll get Azalea Blossom and Ripe Peach. Lipsticks (33$) I'll get Oxblood (!!!) and Victoriana or Opera. What about you guys? Better start your wishlist now!

The blushes. I can't stop talking about the blushes I'm sorry. The collection will be available in two days! Let the game begin!


Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment