Thursday, February 19, 2015

Mac Cinderella Collection Hits Singapore


Asdfghjkl *keyboard smash*, my reaction when I first heard that the Cinderella collection will hit our shores! I was so excited because I did not have high hopes for this collection to hit Singapore. But they did! And I am over the moon! I've only seen the trailer a few times and I have to say I'm in love. I haven't watched the movie, but dare I say I loved it already *shriek.


The collection is going to be released twice. First on February 26th, the collection will be available at MAC Tangs and Vivo City. Second, on March 6th, the collection will be available at MAC Ngee Ann City and Bugis. I think it's a great idea to have them released in two different time. You build up the hype first, waking up the beasts inside us, when the products all sold out people will start hunting them like crazy (marketing, people). And actually in the US, they also released the collection on February 26th, online, and March 6th, in stores. But we don't have MAC online store, so.

Then my second reaction after that keyboard smash was telling my friend about this and we planned a trip to our nearest MAC store. Battle mode: ON. And here is the full set of the MAC Cinderella collection so you guys can start that wishlist and grab 'em fast. ;)



1. Lipstick - Free as a Butterfly 
2. Lipstick - Royal Ball 
3. Lipglass - Happily Ever After 
4. Lipglass - Glass Slipper 
5. 6 Shade Eyeshadow Palette - Stroke of Midnight 
6. Studio Eye Gloss - Lightly Tauped 
7. Studio Eye Gloss - Pearl Varnish 
8. Fluidline - Little Black Bow 
9. Fluidline - Macroviolet 
10. Glitter - Reflects Pearl 
11. Pigment - Evil Stepmother 
12. Pigment - Pretty It Up 
13. Studio Fix Lash - Bold Black 
14. Iridescent Pressed Powder - Coupe D'Chic 
15. Beauty Powder - Mystery Princess

Picture and information from A Yellow Brick Blog.


You can start looking for swatches and reviews online as some of beauty gurus have got a preview of the collection. Personally, on top of my wishlist are the two lipsticks and the beauty powder. Now, the beauty powder, I've never heard much about it so I did some 'research'. The beauty powder or the iridescent powder, they are pretty similar, you can use them as a highlighter because in this case the powder are very sheer and glittery.

I don't have a lot going on my wishlist, so don't expect a Cinderella haul from me. But I am a total lipstick girl, I will always go for the lipsticks and they are nudes. I'm all about nudes. And how long is your wishlist, or are you going to invest in this collection at all?


Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment