Thursday, February 26, 2015

MAC Cinderella Lipsticks Review

 photo CD1_zpsjdvnquki.jpg

Can I get a whoop whoop? Apparently from what I see on Instagram, we are luckier than those people in the US. I have mentioned everything about this MAC Cinderella collection in my previous post, and we are so lucky to have the collection in a physical store rather than in an online store because there is no delay, no waiting every minute to refresh the page. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm not getting a lot of stuff from this collection. I decided to get the lipsticks because I collect lipsticks, they are so gorgeous, the colors are lovely, and they are not too expensive. I got one each at 33$ from MAC Vivo City.
   photo CD5_zpskdgjmhec.jpg

 photo CD2_zpsnrcjw85k.jpg

 photo CD3_zpsxgjsxf6a.jpg

 photo CD4_zpst4av3ip1.jpg

 photo CD6_zpsjbmng1ms.jpg

Before I bought these lipsticks, I have seen swatches online, and I have to say I wasn't liking them so much because they look too sheer and glossy. I went to MAC this afternoon, contemplating on the way whether to get them or not. But when I got into the MAC counter and swatched Royal Ball, I was like, I'm sold. I'm buying this thing. The color look so much better in person and not as sheer as I thought, or maybe because I have weak mentality for beautiful-looking stuff. I immediately went to the cashier and got the two of them.

Both of these lipsticks have lustre finish, so they are suppose to be glossy. Actually I'm not really liking Free as a Butterfly, because it doesn't have much color and too glossy for me, but I feel uncomfortable buying only one without the other, it's like choosing your mom over you dad or the opposite. I have OCD. I know.

If you're missing some products that you want, worry not, because this collection is going to be released for the second time at March 6th at MAC Ngee Ann City and Bugis.


Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment