Sunday, February 22, 2015

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Review


How do you like my fake flowers? Today I'm going to talk about NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. I bought this for 66S$ at NARS flagship in Tangs Orchard. This product doesn't have a wide range of color, but I don't think it matters because this product will apply very thinly on your face. I got mine in the color Finland which is the lightest color. Now, if you have dry skin, this product is perfect for you, and if you have normal / oily skin, this product will give you a nice glowing, dewy finish.




The coverage for this tinted moisturizer is light, but if you compared it to other tinted moisturizer, this one gives a decent coverage. Sometimes when you try a tinted moisturizer, it doesn't give enough color or coverage, it mostly acts like a moisturizer with a hint of color. However, in this case you don't have to worry about that.



It is very light, easy to apply, the texture is not too watery or creamy, just the perfect combination. To add more coverage, I usually don't go with another layer, I will just grab some concealer. If you are super oily, you can set it with powder and you should be fine for the rest of the day. A perfect face makeup for everyday wear, very lightweight, and it doesn't give you oily feeling.


Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment